Outfit details- Top: Anthropologie | Skirt: Anthropologie | Shoes: Fendi | Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim | Lipstick: MAC- Ruby Woo
Wow, Fashion Week is finally here! I have been wanting to go to fashion week for years, and got the opportunity to come this year! Here are some pictures on the trip so far!
1. Sasha and I flew into New York earlier this week! We spent one evening up on our hotel roof top admiring a perfect New York City skyline.
2. Sasha and I attending our first Fashion Show of the week! I will post more pictures from each fashion show I got to attend later next week!
3,4. Got to go to a super fun party for Lulu Frost to preview their new spring and summer collections. I was dying at how beautiful all their items were, and how they displayed all the jewelry! It was a stunning party! I even got to meet the Owner of the company! She was dazzling! You can shop some of my favorite Lulu Frost looks below!
5. Shake Shack in Madison Park is a must! The park is beautiful, eating out under the night lights, the evening weather, all so perfect!
6. I got a new Prada bag, and was super excited, I had to get a picture with it!
7. Enjoying Tocca and other fun runway shows! I always imagined they would be dreamy, and they really are! If you ever get a chance to go to fashion week, and you like fashion, I highly recommend it!