PINK

kelseybang.com- a his and her style blog

HER LOOK- Jacket: Ruby Bloom Boutique (similar) | Dress: ASOS (on sale now!) | Tights: Hanes | Boots: Stuart Weizman 50/50 | Purse: Louis Vuitton

HIS LOOK- Denim Jacket: Levis | Sweater: American Apparel | Shirt: American Apparel | Jeans: CSS | Boots: Palladium

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend 😉 With Valentines coming up, Jake and I thought we would both sport a little pink for todays post! Thanks for stopping by today!
25 comments

25 thoughts on “PINK

1. Carelia Moran

Beautiful pictures! I love how your bright dress stand out in all these pictures. You both look lovely, his sneakers are too cool!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and your comments are always welcome 😉
    xo
    Carelia

MySmallWardrobe.com

2. Natalia Lialina

Wonderful idea of a blog you have here, guys! I too include outfit photos of my husband and daughter, though not as consistently as you do. Great job! 🙂

3. ann wood

Oh your both are looking great and what an interesting place to take the pictures! love the structure matched with the symmetry of your poses. Wonderful idea for a blog!

blue hue wonderland

4. Sue @ A Colourful Canvas

Ah, Stuart Weitzman…I'm currently coveting a pair of SW pumps at my local consign. Problem is, they're a bit too big. I don't know why I keep trying them on. I haven't been soaking my feet in magic water, LOL. This shade of pink is lovely…grown-up, but still sweet. You look adorable, if a little chilly.

5. Carylee

You two are just the best! That dress was made for you – the boots are perfection! I love that they are flat, but they're still very interesting and girly! Your smile makes me smile!
    morepiecesofme.com

6. Renae of Simple Sequins

Kelsey! I haven't seen your blog for EVER! what the ? I love it. It looks great and thanks for all the cool comments. I will try really hard to keep track of you now. I love this photo shoot location = VERY SMART!

7. MeetMyFashion

Hello dear! I am here the first time but i think i will be here more often! You have perfect smile and i love your boots. Greets for your boyfriend 🙂 Maybe we can follow each other? hugs <3

meetmyfashion.com

8. Debra Bros

First off, you guys look so cute together! Perfectly matching ^.^ Also loving your dress! It's such a beautiful pick for this time of year and definitely something to make you stand out in the crowd. 🙂

Deb | Debra Bros Blog