Sugar Cookie Dough (I used 2 Pillsbury Pre-made Sugar Cookie Rolls to fill an entire cookie sheet)
Cool Whip- 8 oz
Cream Cheese- 4 oz
1. Preheat oven to the temperature on the sugar cooking baking instructions.
2. Spread out pre made cookie dough on a cookie sheet. Make sure to spread the cookie dough to all the edges of the pan. You can use a round cookie sheet if you want pizza looking slices! I like to use my Silpat so the sugar cookie comes right off when I cut it!
3. Cook the cookie dough according to the directions on prepackaged cookie dough. I have found it may need a few more minutes to cook than directed. Check as needed.
4. While the sugar cookie is baking, cut up your fruit if it needs be! I did a 4th of July inspired fruit pizza but there are lots of other fun fruits to put on a sugar cookie! I really like kiwi, blackberries, and other fruits that will not brown!
5. Use a blender, or hand blender to mix your 8oz of Cool Whip and 4oz of Cream Cheese together till it is a nice, smooth consistency!
6. After your cookie is done baking, let it cool off. For a quick cool off, stick it in the fridge!
7. When the sugar cookie is cooled off, spread your Cool Whip and Cream Cheese spread evenly over the entire top of the cookie.
8. Add fruit! This is the fun part! My mom likes to cover the top of the cookie with tons of fruit, I like to decorate the cookie in fruit patterns! There are many ways to do it, and they all taste delicious!
9. Lastly, take a picture of your cute fruit pizza and then cut a slice to eat 🙂 Enjoy!
Let me know if you have any questions! This is a super fun and easy recipe!