Navy and White

Tie: Jcrew
Pants: Topman
HER LOOK
Shirt: Asos
Shoes: Zara (similar)
Extensions: Bellami Hair
Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend! Jake and I recently got our Christmas Card pictures taken by the amazing Mckenzie from “Photography by McKenzie.”  She was so much fun to work with!  It was a rainy day out and so we got to take photos inside at her studio! I was so glad we got to do studio photos!  Jake and I have never gotten to do that before, so that was super fun!
We loved working with Mckenzie! She was such a dream!  She was so quick and worked with our crazy schedule!  If you are local to Utah and looking for the perfect family photos, make sure to call Mckenzie! You can check out her website here 🙂
I just ordered our Christmas Cards from Tiny Prints and cant wait till they come in the mail!  Cant wait to share the whole package with you soon!
25 comments

25 thoughts on “Navy and White

1. Amy Johnson

That is the cutest dress, and your photos are so adorable. They will look great in a Christmas Card. I especially love the first photo.

2. J. Elle

You guys always look so adorable together! I am absolutely in love with these pics. I seriously NEED your dress and gorgeous pumps.

3. Tina Phan

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am so glad to have found yours. I haven't seen a his and her style blog before and I am totally in love! You two are so stinkin' cute and super well-dressed :). I'll definitely be making many more stops in the future. Have a great week love birds <3!

Tina

4. Ashley

You both look amazing! I LOVE this dress so much! And you are making me feel behind on my Christmas cards – I need to get on it!

5. garaytreasures

These were our Christmas colors for last years pictures. This year may be black, grey and white. Eeek we have photos taken Sunday and I still haven't decided or picked out outfits. You two look sweet, I have been following via IG but just started following you via bloglovin. Can't wait to see you lovely photos. Rachel xo

6. The Real Arnolds

Her studio turned out to be the perfect spot! I love the white wall and unique wood floors. These photos are amazing! They will make the perfect Christmas card. I love the outfit you selected. My husband and I recently took Christmas photos with a real photographer for the first time, and it was so much fun!

xo, Amy Ann