Shirt: Burberry | Suspenders: Topman | Pants: All Saints | Shoes: Bed Stu | Bowler Hat: Amazon
Jacket: Sheinside c/o | Shirt: H & M | Skirt: ASOS | Shoes: ZARA | Purse: Kate Spade | Necklace: O’Necklace c/o | Sunglasses: Prada
Ok, I have so much to say today!
1. One time I was watching a show called How Do I Look? a girl said, “I never going to wear pizza toes!” Referring, to pointed toed shoes. Now I can only call pointy toes, pizza toes because I think its so dang funny!
2. I get to see Blair from Atlantic Pacific in New York and she was even more amazing and so dang kind in person! She had these Zara shoes I have on in this post on, and I was dying at how much I loved them! I knew I had to get them right away 😉 Also, my outfit today is a bit inspired by her! I love her fashion, and darling sense of style!
3. How awesome is Jakes bowler hat? Last season on The Bachelor, there was a challenge for the men and it was a county/ cowboy type of challenge and one of the men had a bowler hat on. Jake loved it so much, that night he ordered one! With it now being fall here, it was a perfect time to bust this hat out.
4. I am getting so excited for Halloween! I cant believe its so soon! I cant wait to hand out candy to trick or treaters!
5. This is the week of some fun giveaways! Make sure to stay tuned for lots of fun 🙂
6. Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a fantastic week!
AngelaOctober 27, 2013
Kelsey your jacket is a pretty.
JessOctober 23, 2013
your blog is perfect, those shoes are everything, and you are stunning!! lovelovelove 🙂
chantillyOctober 23, 2013
gorgeous photography! i love both of your outfits 🙂
Christina StormOctober 23, 2013
Love both of your looks! That skirt is amazing!
I found your blog through the giveaway and I love it!
Now following you! 🙂
The Style Storm
JessicaOctober 22, 2013
I love both of your outfits! You always look amazing!
AshleighOctober 22, 2013
Your shoes and skirt are so fantastic! You look like a socialite prepping for winter. Jake is dapper as always.
Sandy a la ModeOctober 22, 2013
i LOOOVE that skirt soo much!! ASOS has such great stuff!!
Sandy a la Mode
Emily BakerOctober 22, 2013
LOVE your skirt and little pointy heels. so cute. and hubby looks great too 🙂 as always