Sugar Cookie Dough (I used 2 Pillsbury Pre-made Sugar Cookie Rolls to fill an entire cookie sheet)
Cool Whip- 8 oz
Cream Cheese- 4 oz
- Preheat oven to the temperature on the sugar cooking baking instructions.
- Spread out pre made cookie dough on a cookie sheet. Make sure to spread the cookie dough to all the edges of the pan. You can use a round cookie sheet if you want pizza looking slices! I like to use my Silpat so the sugar cookie comes right off when I cut it!
- Cook the cookie dough according to the directions on prepackaged cookie dough. I have found it may need a few more minutes to cook than directed. Check as needed.
- While the sugar cookie is baking, cut up your fruit if it needs be! I did a 4th of July inspired fruit pizza but there are lots of other fun fruits to put on a sugar cookie! I really like kiwi, blackberries, and other fruits that will not brown!
- Use a blender, or hand blender to mix your 8oz of Cool Whip and 4oz of Cream Cheese together till it is a nice, smooth consistency!
- After your cookie is done baking, let it cool off. For a quick cool off, stick it in the fridge!
- When the sugar cookie is cooled off, spread your Cool Whip and Cream Cheese spread evenly over the entire top of the cookie.
- Add fruit! This is the fun part! My mom likes to cover the top of the cookie with tons of fruit, I like to decorate the cookie in fruit patterns! There are many ways to do it, and they all taste delicious!
- Lastly, take a picture of your cute fruit pizza and then cut a slice to eat 🙂 Enjoy!
Let me know if you have any questions! This is a super fun and easy recipe!