Cookie Dough Brownie Recipe:
Brownies: Bake 1 pan of cake like brownies. I used boxed brownies and just followed the directions on the box for them.
Filling: 1 Cup Margarine 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Sugar 1/4/ Cup Milk
2 tsp. Vanilla 2 Cups Flour
1. Cream margarine and sugars in a mixing bowl.
2. Add milk and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Beat in Flour.
4. Spread dough over brownies nad chill until firm.
5. You may add chocolate chips or mini chips to the filling if desired.
Glaze: 2 Cups Milk Chocolate Chips
2 Tbsp. Shortening 1/2 chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Melt Chocolate chips and shortening in a saucepan stirring till smooth.
2. Spread melted chips evenly over the dough filling.
3. Sprinkle chopped walnuts over the top and press down (optional).
4. Chill cookie dough brownies in the fridge before cutting.