This past weekend I got to host a Bridal Shower for my cute cousin Skylar! I had so much fun preparing for the party and getting everything ready for the guests! One of my favorite things from the party were the Bridal Shower Party Favors! I am huge fan of Essie nail polish, so I thought it would be fun to do a Thank You gift for guests inspired by those!
I searched all over Pinterest to find a fun idea to do with the Essie Polishes and saw someone do Pedicures in a Jar. Cutest idea ever right?! If you want to make some fun pedicures in a jar too, this is what you will need:
Party Favor Supplies
- Essie Nail Polish– These polishes are not only cute and great quality, but they fit great inside the jars! You can find them at Target, Amazon, Nordstrom, Walmart or online at Essie.com. There are a ton of colors to pick from so you can match the brides wedding colors 🙂
- 5 Piece Pedicure Set– Found these babies at the Dollar Tree! It is amazing to me what they can sell for a $1!
- Mason Jars– The jars in the pictures above are the Ball 12 pack of 8oz Pint Jars. All of these goodies pictured fit perfectly in the jar! I have seen others make these jars with mini lotions, so if you want to do that you will need a bigger jar than 8oz.
- Labels– I found these darling labels on WeddingPaperDivas.com. They were able to customize the labels and have the designers online edit the fonts to work with what I needed. They also did a custom sage color for me to which was awesome!
- Ribbon/ Tulle– You can find this at any craft store, Walmart, etc. I got the tulle at the Dollar Tree since I was already there! I made 24 Jars in total and 2 of the tulles from the Dollar Tree was a great amount.
Tips for Putting the Pedicures in Jar Together
- Start with the Pumice Block and Two Toe Separators in the jars. Then add the nail polish. Lastly add in the nail clippers where they will fit!
- Getting everything in the jar can be tricky, but you can squish the Toe Separators a little bit to get everything in!
- Cut all the tulle/ribbon at one time so you can easily put everything together quickly!
Here is the end result! The Party Favors were out with a little advice card for guests to fill out as they left. It ended up being a nice little set up. Do you have any party favors that you have made that you loved?! I am always looking for fun ideas to use for parties! Thank you for stopping by today!
ShaunaMay 23, 2017
What a super idea! I’m going to tryout for my sis 🙂
Jessi MalayMay 23, 2017
That is such a cute idea for a bridal shower babe! LOVE the pink theme… so pretty! <3
ChloeMay 23, 2017
Omg this is the cutest idea ever! I love all of these pink goodies! 🙂
xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/bodysuitin-shoulder-tobi/
HannaMay 23, 2017
Looks like it’ll be a lot of fun –Hanna Lei
lyddiegalMay 23, 2017
such a cute idea for a favor, and I love your little letter board.
Chic on the Cheap
Amy ArnoldMay 23, 2017
What fun favors! Love this creative idea.
Straight A Style
RuthMay 23, 2017
These are so cute. Everyone loves nail polish and this is such a great idea!
ankitabardhanMay 24, 2017
Aw they look so cute! And what a fun idea for party favors! 🙂
Gold Coast GirlMay 24, 2017
This is adorable and I absolutely LOVE this idea. So creative!