Want to make a fun s’mores board but don’t know where to start?! Sharing my favorite s’mores ingredients, plus tips and tricks to create the ultimate S’moregasbord!
How To Make A S’mores Board
Summer time is here!!! Wahoo!!! Bring on cozy nights by the fire making smore’s!!! Creating a S’mores board is a fun and easy activity that can be great for the whole family, or a special date night for mom and dad!
We recently added this fun fire pit area to our backyard. Because of that, my mind has been focused on s’mores. hahaha Making a fun s’mores board is the perfect way to try new combinations, entertain and have some fun! Want to make a fun s’mores board!?! Sharing all the ingredients, plus my tips and tricks for making a fun s’moregasbord for all to enjoy!
Large Serving Tray or Cookie Sheet
2 Small Cheese or Butter Knives
Graham Crackers 1 Box
Chocolate Graham Crackers 1 Box
Ritz Crackers 1 Roll
Keebler Fudge Stripe Cookies 1 Package
6 Milk Chocolate Hershey Bars
3 Dark Chocolate Hershey Bars
2-3 Cookies and Cream Hershey Bars
1 White Chocolate Bar
Ghirardelli Carmel Squares 1 Bag
York Peppermint Patties 1 Small Bag
1 Cup Fresh Strawberries and 1 Cup Raspberries
Jumbo and Square Marshmallows 1 Bag Each (Marshmallow Creme could be fun to!)
How To Make A Smore’s Board – Tips & Tricks
Have fun, it doesn’t need to be perfect!
One thing I love about creating a smore’s board is it doesn’t need to be “perfect.” Have fun with it and go for it!
Use A Large Board
A cookie sheet, serving tray, etc work great for this! Wooden boards, plates, etc can work great too, but for something like this I like handles and edges to hold in all the goodies!
Start By Creating An S Shape
For an easy trick, start by using the graham crackers and ritz crackers to create a S shape in the middle of the board. As you add more items the S shape will most likely spread out or disappear but it gives a good starting point for laying down items.
Add Small Bowls
Once you got your S shape, add 3 small bowls around the curves. This can add color and help space items out as more is added to the board.
Don’t be scared to mix it up and add variety! Think different kinds of chocolate, spreads, candy, fruit, cookies, etc.
Unwrap All The Candy
Make it easy for s’more time! Unwrap all the candy, break up the chocolate bars into smalls sizes. This makes it super fun to grab items from the s’mores board for those last minute s’more creation ideas.
Pops Of Fruit
Adding some fruit really can add some fun color to the spread. It’s also great to have for those who may have food allergies or would like an alternate option to s’mores. The fruit is also super tasty to add into the s’mores. Try a gram cracker, marshmallow, dark chocolate and 4 rasberries…just try it…it’s sooo good!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!! If you get a chance to make a s’mores board, tag me @kelseybang, I would love to see your creations! Hope you have a wonderful day!
If You Liked This Post, You Might Like These Posts:
11 Easy & Fun At Home Date Night Ideas
Watermelon Themed Summer Splash Party
My Favorite Sunscreen For Kids
How To Help Your Dog Suffering From Loud Noise Anxiety
Shop This Post:
Kelseys Dress | Fire Pit Feature | Rug | Outdoor Couch | String Lights
How To Create A Smore’s Board
- Serving Tray or Cookie Sheet
- 3 Small Bowls
- 2 Butter Knives or Cheese Knives
- 1 Box Graham Crackers
- 1 Box Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 1 Small Box Ritz Crackers
- 1 Package Keeber Fudge Stripe Cookies
- 1 Package Oreos
- 6 Milk Chocolate Hershey Bars
- 2-3 Dark Chocolate Hershey Bars
- 3 Cookies and Cream Hershey Chocolate Bars
- 1 White Chocolate Bar
- 6+ Reese's Cups
- 1 Bag Milk Chocolate Carmel Squares
- 1 Small Bag York Peppermint Patties
- 1 Bag Jumbo Marshmallows
- 1 Bag Square S'mores Marshmallows
- 1 Cup Rasberries
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- One thing I love about creating a smore's board is it doesn't need to be "perfect." Have fun with it and go for it!
- Grab a serving tray and all the ingredients. For an easy trick, start by using the graham crackers and ritz crackers to create a S shape in the middle of the board. As you add more items the S shape will most likely spread out or disappear but it gives a good starting point for laying down items. For this spread I used half of the graham cracker boxes and 1 row of Ritz crackers.
- Once you got your S shape, add the 3 small bowls around the curves of the S. This can add color and help space items out as more is added to the board. Add Nutella to one bowl, Biscoff to another, and Raspberries to the last bowl. Raspberries break pretty easy, so I recommend putting those in a bowl. For the spreads, add a butter knife or small knife.
- Time to add some mallows! Use half of each marshmallow bag. You can space out the mallows around the S shape to add pops of white or put all the mallows in one area of the board.
- Time to unwrap all the candy. Break up the candy bars into s'sores size pieces. I tried to keep the candy bars to the corners but put them where ever flows with your board. As you are doing this scoot the gramcrackers/mallows if you need to squeeze everything in.
- Next add the cookies and fill in the rest of the board with the additonal candy. I found lifting up graham crackers and pushing things together helps everything to fit . It's ok to layer and pile it on! This is a s'moregasbord 🙂
- Any extra spaces, top with strawberries to add some color.
- For the left over graham crackers, Oreo's, etc. keep close by if needed to refill areas of the board as the night goes on.
- Have fun and enjoy trying lots of fun combos! P.S. Try a graham cracker, square s'mores marshmallow, dark chocolate and 4 raspberries… it's sooo good!
Pat BellMarch 3, 2022
This is not a dessert, it is some kind of divine dish. Just delightfully, recently prepared for your family and they were madly happy. Thank you very much that share such interesting ideas and recipes.
apa paper helpOctober 5, 2022
The key to making the perfect S’mores is toasting the marshmallows to perfection. You want them to be golden brown on the outside and gooey on the inside. Once you have the perfect marshmallow, sandwich it between two graham crackers with a piece of chocolate. The combination of the crunchy graham crackers, creamy chocolate, and fluffy marshmallow is simply irresistible. If you have never tried a S’mores before, I highly recommend that you do!
AlessandraMarch 17, 2023
Este foi o terceiro site que acabei de ler e foi o que mais deixou claro para mim. Gostei.