Wondering how to help the birthday person feel a little extra love on their special day?!!? Try making these personalized birthday party cupcake toppers! They are quick, fun, easy to make and sure to leave a lasting smile on the birthday persons face!
PERSONALIZED CUPCAKE TOPPERS DIY
It has been so much fun getting ready for my girls birthday party! I have been working on projects of the last month to prepare! A friend made these cupcake toppers for her daughters’ first birthday party and I thought they were soooo cute I wanted to do the same! These are so easy and fun to make! Come join today as I share step by step how you can make these personalized birthday cupcake toppers too!
Printed Pictures Of The B-Day Person
HOW TO MAKE PERSONALIZED BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE TOPPERS
Ready for some fun?!?! Once you have all your supplies gathered you are ready to get started!
- Cut out all the faces of your pictures! It’s ok to have different sizes of heads. This makes its more fun and personalized.
- Grab your card stock and start cutting out triangle party hats. I found if you take your cut out head and hold it next to your card stock so you can kinda get a feel for how big the triangle needs to be. I found I liked cutting a bigger triangle base on the party hats.
- Once you have your triangle, glue it onto the cut out head.
- Time to cut a small circle for your triangle party hat pom pom! You can also use real pom poms to if you rather that!
- Glue your cut out pom pom on top of the party hat.
- Now you should have a head with a party hat on it! Flip that over so its on its back side. Add some glue to a sandwich stick and glue to your photo. Make sure to leave the point at the bottom and some room for the stick to go into a cupcake.
- Now you are done! Repeat for how many you want to make!
- Lastly, add your personalized birthday party cupcake toppers to a treat and enjoy! These toppers are also great for sandwiches, appetizers, etc.
SHOP THIS POST
Thanks so much for stopping by today!! If you make these, I would love to see your creations! Tag me @kelseybang so I can check them out! Hope you have a great day!
Monique MartinezSeptember 3, 2021
Hi There. What size did you print these faces? How did you make the faces small?