When I first got pregnant my friend Amanda came over with the sweetest gift basket of pregnancy must have items. Inside was a bottle of Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks. She told me I should start using it right away because it was her favorite product she used her entire pregnancies! I started using it that night and putting the lotion all over my belly and thighs. It has been 4 months since then and I have continued to use the lotion daily.
Being pregnant has been so much fun for me! I have feel so grateful that I have felt so good and have really been able to enjoy it. Seeing the twins grow and my body start to stretch has been an exciting process. Jake has been so cute and is obsessed with my belly and LOVES seeing it grow. He wanted to find a way to feel more connected to the babies. We were trying to come up with some easy ideas we could incorporate into our routine. Jake knows I love my massages and foot rubs so he started thinking around those lines, and then he had the cute idea to rub lotion on my belly every night and read to the babies.
When we hit 13 weeks and read on the pregnancy app that the babies’ ears were developing so we have been trying to talk more to the babies. I love hearing Jake read to the babies. And of course I love being rubbed with lotion. It’s a win-win situation!
On our travels we have collected children books that are unique to the area, so those have been fun to read to the girls. It makes us so excited for the adventures we will be having with them in the future!
I have loved Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks so much I wanted to share it all with you today! If you are currently pregnant, or are working on an after pregnant bod… this product is a must! It’s been nice to have a product that I am confident in and love as my skin is stretching and growing. I love how after its on I feel super moisturized and that there are natural ingredients in the products.
I am going to be really honest here….. I am not a lover of all lotions. In fact I am actually really picky on the smell and texture of a lotion. As well as the way it spreads and feels on my body. I could actually go on with my pickiness in lotions… but I won’t bore you guys with that today 😉 It’s probably from my years of Beauty School, but I have always been cautious about what I put on my skin. When my friend first gave me the lotion I was really excited to try it but also a little nervous too. I did some research and read some reviews on the lotion and decided to give it a try. One thing that stuck out to me was that the lotion is dermatologist approved!
Since I have loved the lotion I have been open to trying other’s Palmer’s products. They have all forms of lotions to oils that are all great to help with a growing body. The products are also super affordable for any budget, which is a big plus in my book!
Today I wanted to introduce you to the Palmer’s Stretch Mark line so you can be aware of all these products and how they can help your skin 🙂
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks
- Lightweight, non-greasy lotion
- Can use all over body like a moisturizer
- Moisturizes skin for 48 hours
- Great ingredients like Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Collagen, Elastin, Shea Butter, Argan Oil and Lutein
- Hypoallergenic- Mineral Oil Free – Paraben-Free – Phthalate-Free- Phenoxyethanol-Free -Dermatologist Approved
- Allergen-free fragrance
- Product retails for only $6.00! Wahoo!
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream for Stretch Marks
- Cream concentrate formula
- Targeted for Tummy, Hips, Thighs and Bust
- Relieves dryness from stressed skin for 48 hours
- Combines Pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Collagen, Elastin, Argan Oil, Shea Butter and Lutein
- Helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- Hypoallergenic – Mineral Oil-Free – Paraben-Free – Phthalate-Free- Phenoxyethanol-Free Dermatologist Approved
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks
- Intensive treatment moisturizer
- Great night time butter with a soothing fragrance
- Fun ingredients like Pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Collagen, Elastin, Argan Oil, Shea Butter and Lutein
- Hypoallergenic – Mineral Oil Free – Paraben-Free – Phthalate-Free – Phenoxyethanol-Free – Dermatologist Approved
Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil
- A multipurpose oil that helps improve the appearance of scars & stretch marks. It absorbs quickly for smooth head-to-toe application without clogging pores
- Made with Cocoa Butter to naturally moisturize, Vitamin E and a unique Cetesomate-E Complex to improve skin imperfections, Sesame Oil for deep hydration, Rosehip oil for essential fatty acids to promote healthy skin cell rejuvenation, and Argan Oil to soften and condition skin.
- Free of mineral oil, parabens and phthalates
- 92% saw an improvement in the appearance of stretchmarks in 8 weeks*
Did you and your spouse have any night time routines you loved to do while you were pregnant?
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have you had a chance to try out Palmer’s before?! I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thank you Palmer’s for partnering in this post. I am grateful to be able to work with this brand because it’s products I have already been using daily since I have been pregnant. All opinions are my own 🙂